"What are you wearing now" Peasantonline.com x Styleforum contest "Allstar" round 4.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Something just urked me about the black laces with the rest of the fit, kind of like how the Lakers have the 7th seed in the playoffs when they could have easy outplayed Denver for 6th.

The laces are green, and let's face it, Denver's a better team than the Lakers. [​IMG] Kobe pretty much singlehandedly deserves the credit for my boys getting to the playoffs at ALL. Well, Kobe and the craptacularity of the Clippers/Warriors.

2. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

Ok, let's not talk shit about the Warriors, cause then it would get personal.

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Ok, let's not talk shit about the Warriors, cause then it would get personal.

I would *like* to like the Warriors, but just as I have to face the fact that the Lakers are a middling-to-sucky team, I think we have to face the fact that the Warriors are just going to be fodder for Dallas. [​IMG] It's nothing personal, it's not like the Lakers are getting past Phoenix either.

4. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

hey, Dallas has not beaten the warriors this season. Don Nelson owns Dallas. And yeah, the Lakers blew it for the Warriors by not beating the Clippers the other night.

5. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

6. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

The laces are green, and let's face it, Denver's a better team than the Lakers. [​IMG] Kobe pretty much singlehandedly deserves the credit for my boys getting to the playoffs at ALL. Well, Kobe and the craptacularity of the Clippers/Warriors.
    Green laces? And I thought we were friends...

7. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

Shoes pop it over the top for me for D_D.

8. Flame

Flame Senior member

I went for Rye, since his outfit is closest to what I would actually wear these days.

9. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

Sauce! this is a neck and neck race, truly gripping. Now if I could only find 4 bro's to make things even more tense.......bummer, I need 6 bro's now. I'll bow out!. Congrats!.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Sauce! this is a neck and neck race, truly gripping. Now if I could only find 4 bro's to make things even more tense.......bummer, I need 6 bro's now. I'll bow out!. Congrats!.

Bowing out before the race is over is so lame [​IMG] You'd be speaking German (I'd probably be in China) if Winston Churchill had said "Screw it, this is done." Mum would not be proud right now.

11. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Bowing out before the race is over is so lame [​IMG] You'd be speaking German (I'd probably be in China) if Winston Churchill had said "Screw it, this is done." Mum would not be proud right now.
    Don't you see what you've done? This contest has never been so neck and neck! This wouldn't have happened if you would have just let jet enter! Hasn't enough blood been shed? Won't someone please think of the children!

12. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Now you owe me one :p

Ps: I really like the style of the three competitors but think the photos chosen aren't particularly interesting fits. I guess I don't share that much with LAGuy, Brian, Clarissa(?) in the way of aesthetics

13. nick123

nick123 Well-Known Member

I've got to go with Rye on this one since he always pulls off his fits, and since Sauce won before.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

I voted for rye out of pity. Poor sap can't afford m3 insurance so he might as well try and look decent.

15. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

I voted for rye out of pity. Poor sap can't afford m3 insurance so he might as well try and look decent.

Your a saint. That's the most thoughtfull...and dare I say.."looooving" thing anyones done for me this year mate!.

Cheers.