1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fade to Black, May 20, 2008.

1. somecallmebj

somecallmebj Senior member

Am I the only one who finds it a bit distracting, if not irritating, when a woman's bang gets caught in their eyelashes and they keep blinking without readjusting it?

Though of course, you score points when you readjust it for them [​IMG]

2. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

I need to stretch like three canvases. Note that I've needed to do this for the past four months......[​IMG]

3. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

I've had "Kiss" stuck in my head since last night.

Women not girls rule my world.

thanks for the reminder im gonna go youtube that song now...

4. robin

robin Senior member

What's with of all of the navel-gazing in the WAYWT threads across the various forums lately?

5. Fade to Black

don't look at me robin, i've been a good boy and have been laying a low profile since my last fiasco! (Except for the massive e-debt im accumulating)

6. robin

robin Senior member

No, it's not that, but pretty much everything else, even on zeitgeist of all places. The purseblog forum's thread seems like the only one that's not infected yet. [​IMG]

7. Fade to Black

the internet's never been a good place for staying on topic and remaining within boundaries.

8. padronlover

padronlover Senior member

why does stickonatree spend so much time hating on people for making a thread without searching?
    i swear half of his 2,000+ posts are "why did you make this thread, use the search button"
    dude just goes into threads with repeated topics like i'm gonna tell this newb wha'ts up[​IMG]
    is it really that serious?[​IMG]

9. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Celebrity news should only be about self implosions of coked-up broads, like Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, Britney etc. It lets me live in the fantasy that if I have a gram of coke handy and I bump into one of them, I'm getting in their pants.
    This is exactly how I've been explaining my Lohan crush for the past few years. I know I'm bound to run into her one of these nights and it won't take much to put me in the running. The downside is that, while if I got crabs or gonorrhea it would make the story more funny, if I got herpes I'd be pissed.

10. mulansauce

mulansauce Senior member

why does stickonatree spend so much time hating on people for making a thread without searching?
    i swear half of his 2,000+ posts are "why did you make this thread, use the search button"
    dude just goes into threads with repeated topics like i'm gonna tell this newb wha'ts up[​IMG]
    is it really that serious?[​IMG]

It is. People could--and have--died. Show some respect.

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I need a girlfriend.

12. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

I need a girlfriend.

Is that Camilla Belle in your avatar? She'd do just fine.

13. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Is that Camilla Belle in your avatar? She'd do just fine.
    It sure is [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. West24

West24 Senior member

i love you much, its not enough you love blow and love puff.

15. Gherkins

Gherkins Senior member

16. Fade to Black

This is exactly how I've been explaining my Lohan crush for the past few years. I know I'm bound to run into her one of these nights and it won't take much to put me in the running. The downside is that, while if I got crabs or gonorrhea it would make the story more funny, if I got herpes I'd be pissed.

the coolest part of this is i can totally see you getting in there with no problem - now the aftermath may not be such a wholesome thing to think about [​IMG]

17. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

My daughter is 3 weeks old today, and she's starting to open her eyes. What does she see?

18. West24

West24 Senior member

can they see when they first open their eyes?

19. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

can they see when they first open their eyes?

No, infants have very poor depth perception. When they're first born they can only see about 8-10 inches in front of them.

20. Fade to Black

the coolest part of this is i can totally see you getting in there with no problem - now the aftermath may not be such a wholesome thing to think about [​IMG]
    btw baron wanted to compliment you on your fine taste in women, as i just remembered a post you made about jessica gomes from wayyyy back. Seems like she's not too well known outside of her complex shoot, which she looked great in....shame.