• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Saying Today? (AKA The Random Thoughts/Blogging Thread)

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The starbucks breakfast sandwiches just started selling in Toronto (and I hear they are being discontinued in the US) and they are pretty good. I've had the peppered bacon with egg and cheddar and the eggs florentine with spinach and havarti. The english muffin was toasty and crispy. Hard to beat for a $3 hot breakfast on the go.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
The starbucks breakfast sandwiches just started selling in Toronto (and I hear they are being discontinued in the US) and they are pretty good. I've had the peppered bacon with egg and cheddar and the eggs florentine with spinach and havarti. The english muffin was toasty and crispy. Hard to beat for a $3 hot breakfast on the go.

Dayumn.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been on a Nutella and banana sandwich kick for the past three weeks. I've been eating one every morning and sometimes two a day. I've gone through 5 regular-size jars of Nutella during this time. I feel like a pregnant woman with this strange addictive food craving.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also enjoy Nutella and strawberries. Or Nutella and anything. I have trouble believing there was a time (not that long ago) that I didn't know what Nutella was.

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kant is blowing my mind. Time and space as intuitive faculties (rather than as a property of things in themselves) through which we create our knowledge and experiences with other forms of sensibility, allowing a priori synthetical judgements of pure mathematics and mechanics to be comprehended and necessary? Ahhhh what waas he smoking

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kant? Drugs? No. Although he apparantly did harbor a perverse fascination with his bowel movements.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe someone can answer this for me? Four Seasons Hong Kong or The Conrad?

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past few months, my ex and I emailed back and forth sporadically just to shoot the ****. Over the past few weeks she's been emailing more frequently and I've been responding more frequently. It's weird because I get this strange feeling from both the frequency and the content of email that she'd like to get back together. This is odd to me because towards the end of our relationship she made it quite clear that I'd been a pretty big douche on more than several occasions and she hadn't forgotten about it. Just putting it out there because I don't know what to think about it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Brad--- Location: Studsville, Indiana.
fing02[1].gif

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Brad--- Location: Studsville, Indiana.
fing02[1].gif

Yeah, buddy.

I felt like I was Studsville last night. I was having a beer at my local watering hole when this chick who competes in "fitness contests" (read bodybuilding) starts working on me. This is odd because I'm far from a specimen of peak physical fitness. She wasn't that big, so there was no real confusion about a downstairs mix-up, and she wasn't bad looking. I probably would pulled some pimpy moves if she didn't start talking to me about how she used to drink this wine that she really loved due to its low carbs. But, she can't find it anymore and now she's bummed. Wtf? That was a deal-breaker.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I'm astonished that the APC sizing thread is almost 1800 posts long.

Makes you think what APC jeans sales would be like without SF/sufu...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Is FTB really going to dole out the benjamins?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
when did Appreciation go to this all anal thing? At one point, the girls that did anal were few and far inbetween so when it was done it seemed "special". Now, most of these girls a*holes are as wide as their mouths. Also, I don't need to see a gyno-type close up. It's supposed to be arousing, not medical
plain.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
when did Appreciation go to this all anal thing? At one point, the girls that did anal were few and far inbetween so when it was done it seemed "special". Now, most of these girls a*holes are as wide as their mouths. Also, I don't need to see a gyno-type close up. It's supposed to be arousing, not medical
plain.gif

I think around the same time the Christian chicks decided that they could take it up the ass, while still remaining "˜virgins'.

Jon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads