• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you reading?

bicycleradical

Reaction score
riseofendymion.jpg

I began this series last year and am on the final book. If you like science fiction, this is a series worth reading.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reading my first Michener:

1651607585118.png

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dunno, Edina. I’m enjoying it because I wanted to be spoon-fed pablum of this particular history since I know nothing about it. For parts of history I’m interested in knowing more about, I usually read a historical novel about it and see if I get hooked in reading more solid history books about it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Read The Marvellers - a kind new age (YA) re-imagining of Harry Potter (kid goes off to magical boarding school, doesn't fit in due to parentage/background, etc etc). Good for elementary/middle school.

For more mature/in depth/adult magical stories, go with The Magicians series by Lev Grossman (has been made into a Netflix show)

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pizzagate
Btw...

Last year I went to their site and bought
this:

IMG_4195.jpeg

I'm not big on graphic t-shirts, but when I'm going somewhere coastal-casual, and I think there will be some Maga or Qanon freaks about, it's a fun grab to put on.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw...

Last year I went to their site and bought
this:

View attachment 1789087
I'm not big on graphic t-shirts, but when I'm going somewhere coastal-casual, and I think there will be some Maga or Qanon freaks about, it's a fun grab to put on.
Satanist…🤣🤣

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just finished this. Picked it up in april. Ngl after 440ish pages and with 300 left to go i just started skipping chapters. It wasnt bad just like how many stories of people killing people can i read?
20220522_164858.jpg

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, for such a small city that San Francisco is, there sure was a bunch of shit going down during the 60s and 70s. The story the author tells about the Symbionese Liberation Army is crazy.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SUM Forty Tales from the Afterlife by David Eagleman.

A mixed assortment of tales in Borgesian length..erudite, concise and highly entertaining as a late night read.
And just started The Night Manager by LeCarre

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krolbro