• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Put up what you are listening to, whatever it is.
To start, I am posting this. The first song I sung well in Japanese. From an awesome band. And from now, I will post the music from the east side that makes me boogie. Post what you got. Let's mix it up. :slayer:
[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

Last edited:

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
So this lady walks into my local bar. With a table full of peeps. Security, family, dudes who got Dat big hair and look blue collar but aren't. She steps up. Grabs the karaoke choice pad thing. And I say "excuse me miss, but this is my home bar. And I have been waiting for a chance to sing"
She says."i don't mind. Bring what you got" and her security dude put $5 in the machine to pay for my songs. - It's on lady. And thats a nice hat.
[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]
Later msgd my wife. Who's that lady who wears a hat all the time and got pipes.
She was amazing as a live show. But to battle her? Everybody had a good time.
Peace JuJu. , - thanks.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
So this song? Is a boom if you are wearing headphones. Beautiful voices. Some of the best there is.
[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Put up what you are listening to, whatever it is.
To start, I am posting this. The first song I sung well in Japanese. From an awesome band. And from now, I will post the music from the east side that makes me boogie. Post what you got. Let's mix it up. :slayer:

I was just watching a documentary on bosozoku gangs. Is that what these guys are or are they just playing the part for the video?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Post the video mang. I wanna hear your jamz.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

I was just watching a documentary on bosozoku gangs. Is that what these guys are or are they just playing the part for the video?

From my experience with them. They are hard working folks. Proud to be blue collar. Good fathers. Good husbands. But like to rock out. Like to be loud. And want to let the rest of Japan know they are here to party. Super cool people. Like the anti of Salary man culture. These aremy peeps. Enjoyed working with them.
Another song. To share the heart.

Kishidan are from Chiba. Near my old hood. You can see a general culture amongst locals that they illustrate. The hair, denims,their enthusiasm for life . but they also like to have a good time. So this is what you get. Bad assets dudes who are having a fun time being silly.

[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

Throw down. Have fun . best way to describe them is as hooligans. Not out to hurt anyone. But nobody will stop them being loud and crazy. It's a way of life. Japanese people have described me as Bozosoku. - loud clothes, loud car, etc. .

Last edited:

Dirt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vader, I've always been curious: are you American living in JP?

And just to stay on topic, I'm listening to Them while I cook New Years breakfast :D

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
The voice of Japan's. Decotora. Culture. And the voice if many a a man to quiet to speak his mind. Is ekichi Yazawa.
I see his pictures airbrushed on the doors of trucks. His name on rear windows of vans. He is a superstar. His heart is what shines In his singing.
He is like the Phil Collins of Japan. Only he sings to a culturally oppressed people. A vocal visionary. Not exactly my swag. But you should see it. Yazawa San is a Saint here.
[VIDEO] [/VIDEO]

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score

Vader, I've always been curious: are you American living in JP?

And just to stay on topic, I'm listening to Them while I cook New Years breakfast :D

Great choice.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads