• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
NGL, most of you have ****** musical tastes.

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
John Cleese has now been cancelled.

Considering ur new found love of all things LGBTYMCA+ you should have been aware of this.

Pure poppycock, even by English journo-standards. My love of the Y has always been on full display (see quote below). Any person on this forum dedicated to clotheses by default loves gay culture, and at least, has respect and admiration for gay sex, as I do (this does not necessarily entail gratification, but maybe your hands get clammy during a Almodovar film?) Anybody who denies this isn't comfortable with himself.

Likewise, my disdain for cancel culture has also been on full display, and is widely documented. Gay culture and cancel culture have nothing to do with each other. Also, the Python clip was to show how that article was completely brain dead (don't know if you re-read it after poasting).

...if you boys continue with your SF-approved brand of homophobia (far more homophobic than Clownworld approved homophobia because that is based on the actual fear of a homosexual forcibly sucking you off, and hence, can be defended on grounds that it is of psychological, sociological, and anthropological significance, whereas your lame jokes have no value other than casually signaling that you're not so woke as to be a little edgy when you're really just lame-os), GE WILL NOT BE GETTING HIS HOMOEROTIC TRU FLASH FICTION-ESQUE STORIES AND HE WILL NOT BE HAPPY1111 DONT TURN OFF MY PROGRAM11111

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tryna listen to mozart's piano concerto no 15 and alexa gave me all of them so it's taking 20 minutes to cue from no 1

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tryna listen to mozart's piano concerto no 15 and alexa gave me all of them so it's taking 20 minutes to cue from no 1

update: worth the crawl. murray perahia w english chamber orchestra.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You'll eventually grow out of liking Marilyn Manson and the other edgy teenage doomer **** you poast. Trust me.

You're making the mistake of thinking what I post necessarily reflects what I listen to. You also don't seem to be able to acknowledge talent outside of your narrow boundaries, as John 5 has huge chops and doesn't do just Manson stuff (which would have been obvious if you'd watched the video.)

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're making the mistake of thinking what I post [IN 'WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?'] necessarily reflects what I listen to.

Oh yes, whatever would give him that idea?

@Thrift Vader -- If @Piobaire is poasting bad music THAT HE HIMSELF DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN TO, as he claims above, this means he's trolling UR THREAK11111

Attachments

• 1606350894314.png
    1606350894314.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 49

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're making the mistake of thinking what I post necessarily reflects what I listen to.

Maybe you got confused and thought this was the 'Poast music you're not listening to' threak. Easy mistake to make. Happens all the time.

You also don't seem to be able to acknowledge talent outside of your narrow boundaries,

I listen to a huge range of ****. It would be easier to list the things that fall outside my boundaries than within them.

as John 5 has huge chops

Don't care. Kurt Cobain barely knew one end of a guitar from the other but he's still a hugely important and influential figure in music history.

To use an analogy - any hack with Mavis Beacon can eventually get up to typing 80-90 WPM. Doesn't make them the next Hemingway.

Or, as another piss poor but seminal guitarist once put it:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The sudden pearl clutching is priceless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads