• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you listening to?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Primitive Radio Gods -- Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand.

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, force-meming this track which @Omega Male would absolutely love if he discovered by himself (he didn't like the first time I poasted it so I know he doesn't give a fig since he listens to more or less everything) but he won't let me get something like this over on him, just like didn't get Atlanta get one over on him. Too slick, but too slick for his own good????????

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This goes out to Phoebe Bridgers <3 <3 <3

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love songs about Idaho. Nobody liked my 4 Seasons Idaho song. Nobody will like this perhaps, but that's OK:

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wuz gonna round out this set with a more obscure Hole song I heard on College Radio. However, I cannot find it, and the Youtubes suggested this by Lisa Loeb instead. Fun fact: Ethan Hawke directed/filmed this video, and suggested the track to muckity mucks on Reality Bites. Years later, I ran into both Ethan and Lisa at some after-party thing, and they totally had forgotten who I was. However, Ethan had forgot or wanted to forget Lisa was in love with him, and I reflected how Lisa never knew I was in love with her. I had my chance to change her mind about this one night, but she was looking for her sister, and for some reason I thought it was real important that she find her sister. <3 <3 <3

GeneralEmployer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Upon reflection, probably never had a chance for marriage if what people say about her dating show has any truth.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.