• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you listening to?

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a Guy Clark tribute record and I think Willie does Desperadoes Waiting for a Train on it. Yes, you get into a circle of musicians and realize how interconnected it all is. I just posted a video in the obituary thread where Billie Joe Shaver talks about his time w/ Waylon - crazy stuff! And I still remember as a kid in high school being astounded to learn that Waylon had given up his seat on flight that killed Buddy Holly, Richie Valens & the Big Bopper 🤯

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's a Guy Clark tribute record and I think Willie does Desperadoes Waiting for a Train on it. Yes, you get into a circle of musicians and realize how interconnected it all is. I just posted a video in the obituary thread where Billie Joe Shaver talks about his time w/ Waylon - crazy stuff! And I still remember as a kid in high school being astounded to learn that Waylon had given up his seat on flight that killed Buddy Holly, Richie Valens & the Big Bopper 🤯
Oh shit, how did I miss that? Will look it up later this evening.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BJS died a day or so after JJW

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ignore the shit lyric video. I love the spot-on Lou Reed-ness of this and that it's actually some Dutch kid in an Amsterdam basement.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Hello.

Last edited:

Coffandcig

Reaction score

Aquemini is one of the best albums of all time. Album link below.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami