• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you guys wearing tonight?

dietcookie

Reaction score
Kinda surprised a topic like this hasn't come up yet. What are you guys wearing or already did for Valentines Dinner? I'll shoot some pics of my self and date but im curious to see what others are wearing on this holiday.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(dietcookie @ Feb. 14 2005,17:51)
Originally Posted by Alexander Kabbaz,Feb. 14 2005,17:51
Hopefully ... nothing.
True.
dietcookie, if that's the case, please skip the pictures.
of yourself anyways
smile.gif

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn Alex - some of us are eating dinner - spare the visual, will ya?

Jills had to go help out the folks so I am wearing my 'make boxes and ship orders' attire - cutoff shorts and a comfortable shirt.
Whoo-hoo... lame Valentine's day - last year we were in Italy.

dietcookie

Reaction score
I'm thinking about taking Alex's advice in ditching the suit and to show up naked to the restaurant.

linux_pro

Reaction score
I will be wearing a black suit with red pinstripes, white shirt and pink/burgundy Repp tie, burgundy wingtips, and a dark red (burgundy) bowler with black band and feather.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I will be wearing a black suit with red pinstripes, white shirt and pink/burgundy Repp tie, burgundy wingtips, and a dark red (burgundy) bowler with black band and feather.
Sounds like something I'd wear...
smile.gif
Instead - I wore a cleaned and pressed pizza delivery uniform. slightly beat up, but comfortable shoes, dockers (yeah, I know) flat front khakis and my red pizza delivery polo. Also a matching khaki baseball cap with a patch on the front that says "Garlic Jim's Pizza" I was stylin tonight...

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Navy Belvest suit with electric blue windowpane pattern
White T&A button cuff shirt
Solid Red RLPL tie
Black EG/RLPL Cardiffs
Breitling Crosswind Special (blue face)

Drew

Reaction score
orange Adidas Team Holland zip-up jacket brown Old Navy t-shirt with contrasting white stitching vintage wash Lucky Jeans black cotton Hanes socks Another exciting night working on freelance projects. New issue drops tomorrow. http://www.luminomagazine.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics