1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by cb_32, Sep 16, 2010.

1. suited

suited Senior member

slugworth, that bastard.

2. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    I'm going as the Doctor this year. Got everything I need including a Sonic Screwdriver and fez.

[​IMG]

Haven't decided if I want to carry a mop or not to complete the look from the episode.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  3. otc

otc Senior member

Peter Gabriel on the boom box!

4. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

Yeah, going as the Doctor is tempting, given the tweed and bowties I have lying around. But I don't have the hair for it. I'd have to dig up some suspenders too.

5. justinsmnz

justinsmnz Senior member

Went as a "formal apology"

[​IMG]