• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
It is a "Trailer Park Mother-in-Law" I need to carry around some cigs I think.

I was going to be a Naughty Granny- get an old dress, white wig, put condoms in the hair, carry around and chase people with a marital aid...but, I didn't have the time or energy as it was already Monday night.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I have a huge penis....a huge fake one that is, and a pair of boxing gloves and boxing shorts. I'm going as a cockfight. Went to another Halloween party this past weekend and went as a 60's basketball player - complete with short shorts, knee high white socks, white chuck taylors, jersey and headband. Was pretty pimp.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm going as the
devil.gif

Jon.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
GQGeek.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
I think I should add yellow rubber gloves or a spatula or a laundry basket.

Very nice FLMM. There was a costume that was a hot dog vendor that had a fake penis in one of the buns hanging down on the tray by the crotch.

Histrion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
It is a "Trailer Park Mother-in-Law" I need to carry around some cigs I think.

Put the pack of cigs on your left arm. 80's style.

I was invited to a party on Wednesday and then some other one later this week but I don't have the time to attend as I'm swamped with assignments.
plain.gif

CDC

Reaction score
I have to say, tiecollector's is certainly the best idea yet.

I'm going as a bro/douche bag/frat boy: stripey polo shirt (colar up), shell necklace, ski-jump hair (that pushed-up only in the front thing that was cool for about 4 months back in '95, that for some reason, dykes, bros and twinks still love), goatee, khaki cargo pants, new balance cross-trainers, and maybe a north face polar fleece. It's only going to work if I can find a party where everybody knows me, otherwise it's 'who let the douche bag in, and why isn't he even dressed up?'

Well, it's either that or Freuddy Kreuger.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDC

Well, it's either that or Freuddy Kreuger.

I turned the corner last night and there was a ****** dressed up as FK. I keep forgeting it is Halloween and it scared the **** out of me.

Then I was in the costume store and turn the corner and there is just a random lady standing there (NOT in a costume) and she saw me sort of jump back when I saw her. Needless to say I thought it was funny, she I'm sure didn't.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
This year, I will be a bear.
Oh, you're going as GQGeek too?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I think I should add yellow rubber gloves or a spatula or a laundry basket.

Very nice FLMM. There was a costume that was a hot dog vendor that had a fake penis in one of the buns hanging down on the tray by the crotch.

I am nothing if not classy.

A cop-out I always use if I can't dress up due to logistics (coming directly from work or something) is to tape a dorito to my shoulder. Everyone eventually gets that I have a chip on my shoulder. Groan inducing, but very cheap and quick.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_1312.jpg

I had to crouch down as I don't have a tripod and my dresser is chest high.

IMG_1310.jpg

Fu Manch.

Should I cut the sleeves off?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Oh, you're going as GQGeek too?

If i were gay, I would be a.... oh nm.
laugh.gif

I don't have enough hair on my chest to be a bear.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads