• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best readily accessible Tequila Reposado for under $50? I lean towards Don Julio, Herradura, Casamigos and Partida, but am all ears on trying others.

I haven’t had tequila in ages, but I always liked Milagro.

A good friend used to always come back with rarities and stories after visiting his wife’s family in Mexico.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should’ve mentioned, I’ll be bringing it over to a friend’s house for dinner. They’re making margaritas, so thought I’d bring a gift bottle... so, Costco brand is out ?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Best readily accessible Tequila Reposado for under $50? I lean towards Don Julio, Herradura, Casamigos and Partida, but am all ears on trying others.
Espolon is excellent, too. Milagro has a stunning bottle and is good too. The impressiveness I think is what you should go with because, as they say, you eat with your eyes first.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fortaleza and G4 should be around that price.

Casamigos has so much added sugar its ridiculous

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that compared to rum and gin, bourbon is one dimensional? Rum and gin, in my opinion, can have infinite variations based on technique, barrel treatment, botanicals in the case of gin, distillation methods, etc, whereas barrel treatment seems to be the dominating variable for bourbon.
Scotch >

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In fact, I’ve put quite a bit of effort getting away from sugar in rum. Didn’t know this was a thing in other spirits?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you're interested in blue agave but not strictly "tequila," try Hacienda de Chihuahua. Very nice sotol. One of my favorites in the agave liquor family.

Fortaleza and G4 should be around that price.

Casamigos has so much added sugar its ridiculous

Fortaleza Anejo is $100+ around here. I'd trip over myself rushing to get it at $50.

Casamigos was so "smooth" that it was boring. Might as well drink vodka.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you're interested in blue agave but not strictly "tequila," try Hacienda de Chihuahua. Very nice sotol. One of my favorites in the agave liquor family.

Fortaleza Anejo is $100+ around here. I'd trip over myself rushing to get it at $50.

Casamigos was so "smooth" that it was boring. Might as well drink vodka.
(He said repo, not anejo. )

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you guys been following this? SF is the only “social media” I’ve ever participated in (never joined FB or Insta), so mainly just get snippets from friends. This article sums it up pretty good though. I was a close personal friend of one of the named accused for over 10yrs. I completely cut him off, over a year ago, right before the pandemic due to him being an raging asshole. Went from a guy I hung with once a week, traveled to see bands play and texted with daily, to never speaking another word to him in one fell swoop. Ironically, it was like having a psycho girlfriend...

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you guys been following this? SF is the only “social media” I’ve ever participated in (never joined FB or Insta), so mainly just get snippets from friends. This article sums it up pretty good though. I was a close personal friend of one of the named accused for over 10yrs. I completely cut him off, over a year ago, right before the pandemic due to him being an raging asshole. Went from a guy I hung with once a week, traveled to see bands play and texted with daily, to never speaking another word to him in one fell swoop. Ironically, it was like having a psycho girlfriend...
Doesn't really shock me since all those breweries are usually run by a bunch of dudes. I don't really remember seeing too many women working in them unless they were a server.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Einstöck Arctic Berry Ale (Akureyri, Iceland)

ADEEFC73-0FBD-49E5-B1CB-31B1110DEE19.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads