• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Duval LeRoy NV Brut and Sam Adams Noble Pils.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by S-Town
^
Start your cousin off with a Jager-Bomb!

LOL

It was great, can't beat a few cocktails and some live jazz. He really enjoy the sazerac and the last word. My old-fashioned, sidecar, and daiquiri was a hit at my family GTG this afternoon.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jFsCf.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also my roommate may have a source for a beermaking outfit from a co-worker who is moving/getting away from homebrewing. I may appropriate the necessary parts for cider as available.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2008 Stagg on one enormous rock, blasphemous, but I'm loving it.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cross22
Rach, the 90 min and 90 min+Palo Santo is the only beer I drink!
Both were good, but the Palo Santo was too thick for me. Went down like cough syrup, but ended up like a beer. Unique, and worth trying, but I couldn't see myself drinking a lot of it. Had the same thought with the KBS. BUT, I tend not to be a dark, thick beer drinker (stouts and such are a bit much for me), so I'm not surprised. Bell's Porter is about as dark as I can get. Two Hearted, 90min, Rogue Dead guy are more my calibre for daily drinking. The bar around the corner from he has had 90min on tap for the past month or so... it's getting a large part of my paycheck.
lol8[1].gif

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just made a White Lady without the egg white.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enjoying some Glenfarclas 21 while watching the Hornets game.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
2008 Stagg on one enormous rock, blasphemous, but I'm loving it.
It's ok... as long as you at least took one little sip before the ice. The Stagg is a beast, and I usually end up adding rocks eventually myself.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
Just made a White Lady without the egg white.
Isn't it usually? I am thinking of the Savoy recipe -- share if you have a recipe with.
Originally Posted by cocostella
It's ok... as long as you at least took one little sip before the ice. The Stagg is a beast, and I usually end up adding rocks eventually myself.
Well, I don't really like it without water, at least -- I usually just take it with a little water to open it up and knock down the '08's prodigious proof (what, isn't it 135 or something?) ~H

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads