What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by VMan, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

^Am I forgiven for my sin if I tell you that I'm sipping on about 3/4 oz worth of E&J XO before I go to bed much later than I should be?

Completely forgiven.

2. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

Last night was dinner w/ friends our place and several pours of Old Pogue rocks, then a bottle of 1999 Chalk Hill cab (meh) and Schramsberg M. Brut Rose, followed by coupla' Stoli and Fever Tree tonics during cleanup and finished then off a bottle of Taylor Fladgate 10yo tawny w/ desert. Was a fun night. All the booze went down fine, but obviously nothing terribly exceptional. Awaiting my bourbon shipment.

3. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

Beer today. The football obliges it.

Yuengling porter though. God knows I try not to drink the stuff they typically advertise during the thing.

4. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Last night was dinner w/ friends our place and several pours of Old Pogue rocks, then a bottle of 1999 Chalk Hill cab (meh) and Schramsberg M. Brut Rose, followed by coupla' Stoli and Fever Tree tonics during cleanup and finished then off a bottle of Taylor Fladgate 10yo tawny w/ desert. Was a fun night. All the booze went down fine, but obviously nothing terribly exceptional. Awaiting my bourbon shipment.

pop a couple aspirin in the morning, though. [​IMG] I had a bottle of Schramsberg Brut Rose as well recently, 2006.

5. Bellearmed

Bellearmed New Member

plum wine, and once Ive emptied this bottle I'll go straight for the gin next to my bed.
    Im not leaving bed today, and Im gonna drink untill the sun outside goes away.

http://Bellearmed.blogspot.com

6. Warren G.

Warren G. Senior member

Nice! Chimay Blue is my favourite... white the least. You? -- Finishing off a lovely bottle of Ron Zapaca 23 currently.
    I really enjoy the blue as well. I just pour myself some hp 18. [​IMG]

7. impolyt_one

Gonna finish this up tonight [​IMG]

8. impolyt_one

Suntory times [​IMG]

9. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

2x Ward Eight

10. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

This week I'm working through a six pack of Dale's Pale Ale and Lagunitas Rich Copper Ale

11. denning

denning Senior member

Old Fashioned with Alberta Premium rye, Fee Bros whiskey barrel aged bitters and West Indian Orange bitters, Amarena Fabbri cherry.

12. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

^ Nice.

13. CrazyJew

CrazyJew Senior member

Went to the pub tonight, had a pint of stella, pint of half hoegaarden half guinness (bleh, friend told me to try it), and finished off with an absolutely lovely pint of belhaven scottish stout.

hope I get to go back to my preferred spot next week so I can have my usual unibroue and chimay.

14. pscolari

pscolari Senior member

Started off the night with a Ridgeway Bad King John black bitter. Then had a Beer Here - Dark Hops and then finished the night with a Liefmans Cuvee brut, all on draught. The Bad King John was my favorite. I am really surprised at the average rating on BA for this beer. Maybe the draught and bottle are 2 different beasts.

15. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

2x Ward Eight Wait, why does this require forgiveness? And 3/4 oz is hardly extravagant. ~ H
    Ward 8s are nice. Also, if I understood Pio's post correctly, and I'm not sure I did, he was chastising people for not posting what they were drinking and using the thread to carry on about other things. So I posted what I was drinking. And no, 3/4 oz isn't extravagant. I was just having a splash right before bed. edit: also, I'm drinking a Luigi right now.