• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
a splash of the Mercian (Kirin) Karuizawa 17yr single malt. Wonderful stuff.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....needed something really clean tonight. Thought about a nice Poli grappa, but no. Actually reached for a bottle of Hayman's Old Tom gin neat -- a good choice. Strong on the juniper and citrus, sweetened just a touch.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried a Harvard cocktail the other night. Recipe I had was brandy, grenadine, sweet vermouth and bitters, not the version google turned up with no grenadine and soda water. Quite the enjoyable cocktail. Tangy is the word I would use, it reminded me a lot of the sidecar, though the brandy is the only thing the two have in common.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chartreuse.jpg

ErnestoG.

Reaction score
famous grouse neat after the long cold walk back from class. followed shortly after by a glass of merlot. thinking about taking a third lap while i watch a movie.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Redemption Rye, a bright young rye, in a newly bought glencairn glass. Both of which I quite like.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very hungover from last night's festivities. Started out with a group of friends at my buddy's man-cave. Spinning records and drinking Michter's 10yo and Old Pouge bourbon rocks with a Duvel back. Moved onto many Ballast Point Sculpin pints at the pub thereafter. Took the edge off this afternoon with a coupla' Scrimshaw Pilsner X Ace Perry Hard Cider snakebites in the jacuzzi. Two glasses of Tre Viti, 2006 Edna Valley Syrah with dinner. Done.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
macallan 12

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dom and Jean Laurent...i.e., I just received a job offer and am celebrating in a cliche way with my friends! Kyle did sign off on the JL. For the initiated, they are, in fact, on my B&W 683 speakers.
5408700451_9d536aed12_z.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is that 2002 or 1992? I can't make out the label.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good eye guys. It is the 2002 Warhol edition. I haven't opened it yet though. Gonna save it for dinner with my friends on Friday.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads