• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Judging you on the content of your threads, you're actually not worth all this attention. I suggest starting a couple of more, maybe you'll get the recognition you're craving for. By all means, don't talk to me.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, I thought I added you to my ignore list. Lemme try again.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try again, then check out out some more threads in the streetwear section, so you can feel really good about yourself wandering the streets in your local housing projects..

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last night my friend and I shared some Macallan 18 yo distilled in 1979 and bottled in 1997. Night compared to recent versions. The sherry in this one was incredible. Raisins, figs, cloves and chocolate were all over the nose and palate of this one. It was a real treat.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Last night my friend and I shared some Macallan 18 yo distilled in 1979 and bottled in 1997. Night compared to recent versions. The sherry in this one was incredible. Raisins, figs, cloves and chocolate were all over the nose and palate of this one. It was a real treat.

Sounds marvelous
inlove.gif

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama

Mmmmmm....that does sound wonderful.

I had some Rogue Ale micro-brews. Tasty stuff!

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I can pick it up at the restaurant. will trade for leather jacket.

... I don't want to try it that badly.
redface.gif
If you send me a heartfelt styleforum-approved drink set (don't forget the Chartreuse and Luxardo) then I might reconsider opening the leather jacket vault...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Been drinking a lot of Maker's Mark and Cokes lately. in place of lunches.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
... I don't want to try it that badly.
redface.gif
If you send me a heartfelt styleforum-approved drink set (don't forget the Chartreuse and Luxardo) then I might reconsider opening the leather jacket vault...

Eh. Are we talking Huntsman approved or not? Because I don't think there is a box big enough for me to ship you all of that.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition
Which ones? They have about 3 or 4 dozen, some OK, some really good.

Cap'n Sig's Northwestern Ale.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_0241.jpg
I just unpacked this group of awesomeness from a trade with a friend out in NYC, it's gonna be a good weekend!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads