• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

TheButler

Reaction score
I've had trouble finding even a halfway decent curaçao in Ontario. All the LCBO seems to carry is one from McGuinness and they generally make the cheapest, most artificial-tasting liqueur replicas to be found on shelves anywhere.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crawford
Had to look that one up. Sounds delicious, going to have to put it on the list. I imagine thatthe blue curaçao I'm going to use will be borderline heretical.
Originally Posted by TheButler
I've had trouble finding even a halfway decent curaçao in Ontario. All the LCBO seems to carry is one from McGuinness and they generally make the cheapest, most artificial-tasting liqueur replicas to be found on shelves anywhere.
Really, and I mean really, just use Cointreau or don't bother. ~ H

Valenzuela

Reaction score
I really like this beer - good Irish Stout, nice and dark and heavy, with a creamy bitter finish. I got a 4-pack of the 16 ounce cans which have the nitrogen bubble ('widget') inside which is a nice touch.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had eight Pimm's Cups last night at a party in the sweltering DC heat. Best summer drink ever!

whallyden

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I had eight Pimm's Cups last night at a party in the sweltering DC heat. Best summer drink ever!

Perfect timing ^. Were you simply enjoying it on the rocks?

TheButler

Reaction score
Cakebread Cellars, Cab

inlove.gif

Mmmm. Cakebread.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hrmmm tonight I hadddd St. Bernardus Tripel (spicy! par with Westmalle and Chimay, not quite Karmeliet though :p) Orval (my favourite beer) a skunked Gouden Carolus that I poured out :<:<:< and now I'm having a Bell's Java Stout. Going to a brewpub for dinner and picking up some micros/belgians at the bottle shop on the way.
smile.gif
love to beer!

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Canadian Club, the 12 year one, neat.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
that honey moon **** is vile

chateau st. michelle, standard grocery store columbia valley choice
metaxa
laphroig
more metaxa
more whiskey
more metaxa

ACDoyle

Reaction score
Daiquiri watching the Germany v. Uruguay game, TJ Vienna Lager with Lunch

Bohdathone

Reaction score
Have a sore throat/cold just now so I had a hot toddy, made with blended whisky, set honey, juice of half a lemon and boiling water. It's surprisingly effective and much nicer than a Lemsip

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads