Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by VMan, Oct 25, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Rogue Dead Guy Ale

2. oDD_LotS

oDD_LotS Senior member

Just had a bottle (the "petit") of La Chouffe and now I'm having a glass of Delirium Nocturnum with some cheap (but surprisingly good) frozen pizza.

Really enjoyed the La Chouffe. Great body, nice deep color, carbonation was nice (but not too much) and the spice flavors came through really well.

3. JonnyNickels

JonnyNickels Well-Known Member

Stoli Martini...dry, slightly dirty

4. JonnyNickels

JonnyNickels Well-Known Member

Jameson. Delicious Jameson.

BARF!!

5. Johnny_5

Johnny_5 Senior member

Rogue Dead Guy Ale

This is my go-to beer and always stocked in my fridge. It's not easy to find a beer that is so drinkable yet so complex and delicious.

Just had a bottle (the "petit") of La Chouffe and now I'm having a glass of Delirium Nocturnum with some cheap (but surprisingly good) frozen pizza.

Really enjoyed the La Chouffe. Great body, nice deep color, carbonation was nice (but not too much) and the spice flavors came through really well.

I've had the Tremens but found it boring, especially after all the hype its received. Maybe belgians just dont suit my palate.

6. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

Tomorrow I'm going to stock up on some new spirits: I'm leaning towards rum. I'll report back with results. Any suggestions besides Zaya and Ron Zacapa? I'm thinking that I prefer sippable, aged rums.

7. ama

ama Senior member

Tomorrow I'm going to stock up on some new spirits: I'm leaning towards rum. I'll report back with results. Any suggestions besides Zaya and Ron Zacapa? I'm thinking that I prefer sippable, aged rums.

El Dorado 15
    Plantation Jamaica 1998

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^^ i can't find el dorado to save my life. zacapa is very good though. bacardi 8 is surprisingly good as well.

9. ama

ama Senior member

^ You live in a crappy state. Do other states ship to you or are they prohibited?

10. zeroconspiracy

zeroconspiracy Senior member

H2O

11. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^ You live in a crappy state. Do other states ship to you or are they prohibited?

it's pretty much restricted. there was some stupid law passed a year or two ago. i don't know a lot about it, but some merchants can ship, but i think it's only limited to wine.

12. espanabanana

espanabanana Member

Would you rather drink ice tea or lemonade? Fruit juice or smoothie?

We at Miracle Whip are running a friendly competition on our Facebook page called Take a Stand. You can share your opinions about your favorite drinks and various topics at Facebook.com/MiracleWhip and see what others think.

13. jordivent

jordivent New Member

Hello everybody!

I am Spanish and usually drink wine and beer from my country. I recently discovered BE GOD because I gave it away. It was a very exclusive gift. The wine is very good, and it has gold inside it. You can drink real gold. It's funny. I recommend it. Now when I can I'll buy it because it is a bit expensive, but worth it. You can find this wine in www.authorwines.com
    From outside Spain, I love the Guinness. I really liked it when I visited Ireland in 1998. Also recommend it. It is a myth.

Greetings from Spain.

Jordi.

14. ama

ama Senior member

A Hendricks and Fentimans G & T. [​IMG]

15. TheButler

TheButler Senior member

Wine tasting at Legrand Filles et Fils, private event. The house champagne was nice though the highlight of the evening would be from Domaine du Clos des Fees.

[​IMG]