Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by VMan, Oct 25, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

It is my last final ever. I'm all studied out. CivPro...my prof for that class was the best teacher I've ever had in my whole life. Good luck...and don't forget personal jurisdiction and Erie!
    I hear you and congratulations! Good luck tomorrow! For a Prof to rise above the comparative dryness of that material is astounding...a talented individual, indeed! My 'best Prof' title currently sits with my Property Prof. Erie, I love it so....
    more details requested[​IMG]
    Yeah I so don't want to know. ~ H

2. samus

samus Senior member

It is my last final ever. I'm all studied out. CivPro...my prof for that class was the best teacher I've ever had in my whole life. Good luck...and don't forget personal jurisdiction and Erie!

I had my last final ever on Wednesday. JD, here I come. Cheers!

I hear you and congratulations! Good luck tomorrow!

For a Prof to rise above the comparative dryness of that material is astounding...a talented individual, indeed! My 'best Prof' title currently sits with my Property Prof. Erie, I love it so....

Property was also my best. Runner up was Corporations. Good luck!

3. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Good luck on the Bar, IU and samus!

4. samus

samus Senior member

Good luck on the Bar, IU and samus!

Thanks! but trying not to think about it [​IMG] About two weeks until BarBri starts. just as I was getting comfortable with being done...

5. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

Started with St. Bernarudus "Wit," paired with comte, aged farmhouse English cheddar, and adagio, salami (Fra'Mani) and prosciutto, artisinal slab bread and olives.

Now I'm on to Rogue Russian Imperial Stout with a flourless chocolate torte. If you're a stout fan, buy this limited edition release -- it's phenomenal.

6. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Oh, BarBri. I finally gave in.

Back on topic, done for the night, chillin with some Dalwhinnie.

~ H

7. Girardian

Girardian Senior member

Oh yes, and earlier tonight I had two cocktails:

- An Aviation (with Broker's and Crème Yvette Violette Liqueur)
    - A version of a "kir royale" made with Creme Yvette and 1999 De Meric "Catherine de Medicis" Brut Champagne

*Before you decry making a cocktail with premium elements, note that the Yvette was a very light component of this drink, just enough to take the dry edge away. Elegant.

8. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Pizza Port Brewing Co. - Old Viscosity Ale

Paired with......wait for it....pizza

9. Oski

Oski Senior member

Couple shots of Captain Morgan, fair share of Coronas with a Don Diego smoke..
    Life of a college student.

10. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

Couple cups of Johnny Walker Black(full cups straght), about 5 Coors Lights . And I drove horme(a half a mile). Gosh my tolerance is getting high, I don't feel to much. On another note though, I hate bourbon, I only drank it because it was free and I needed to it, women(or in this case, bitch) ftl.

11. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Couple cups of Johnny Walker Black(full cups straght), about 5 Coors Lights . And I drove horme(a half a mile). Gosh my tolerance is getting high, I don't feel to much. On another note though, I hate bourbon, I only drank it because it was free and I needed to it, women(or in this case, bitch) ftl.
    Actually you sound like a moron. Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight) Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it. Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch. Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

12. Alter

Alter Senior member

Actually you sound like a moron.

Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight)

Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it.

Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch.

Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

You missed one, Hunts.

Point 5) Coors Light. Enough said.

13. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

Actually you sound like a moron.

Point 1) You are lauding how much you drank (full cups straight)

Point 2) You drove home. Though it was only half a mile, that almost makes it worse -- you could have walked that in like 5 minutes. If you get away with a stunt like that, don't parade it.

Point 3) Johnny Walker Black is not bourbon; it is Scotch.

Point 4) You were either still drunk when you posted this, or you have the grammar and diction of an ill-schooled seven-year old. I vote for the former, in which case your supposed "tolerance" is not getting high, you are just getting used to it.

Well it appears you were right with number 4, I was feeling pretty drunk. Sorry I didn't contribute well enough to this thread for you, but quite frankly I don't give a shit.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Well it appears you were right with number 4, I was feeling pretty drunk. Sorry I didn't contribute well enough to this thread for you, but quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Look on the bright side. Improvement of your post quality is almost a sure thing.

15. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

It's not the quality of the contribution, and I personally do not care if you are drinking Coors Light -- you're a college student, right? It's a step up from Natty. Besides, JWB is certainly a quality spirit, even in my book, and that you don't like it is neither a knock on you or the spirit. I was annoyed with you for driving drunk. ~ Huntsman