• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you drinking right now?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This juice was insane at 140 proof. Made a simple daiquiri with it and was very good. Fruit, bubblegum and fennel on nose and taste. So good… would sub nicely in Wray & Ting.
View attachment 1912101

Have you tried pere labat organic or les mangles? Would like to see how it compares. Haven't had that Neisson myself.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have not. I’m ready to break out the Clarins for more daiquiris tho!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived today! Sadly I have a bunch of stuff to get through before I try them (got the K&L worthy park barrel pick as well)
The Pere Labat are fantastic. Very very clean - my top white rums right now. Also very different from clairins and rivers. I think you'll love them. :) Surprisingly easy to sip at 70%+.

I also just got some habitation velier worthy park 151 which is insanely good in a daiquiri or velvet hammer. Great funk to it!

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All those sound so good. Went Piña Colada tonight.
F65B05DF-4048-41DC-9725-5E65703062EF.jpeg

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I ever order a piña colada, I'm always going to order 2 of them just so I can have one for each hand.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Vitamix blender: Half a can of organic coconut cream (13.5oz can). Half a can of organic coconut milk. Small can (6oz) of pineapple juice. Half a lime. A lot of rum. Crushed ice to fill maybe 2/3 of liquid (this I just eyeball and takes a bit to figure out). Blend on low to start, but ramp up speed until silky, creamy goodness is obtained. I don’t hassle the fresh pineapple. Neither do I use the sweeter, traditional Coco Lopez Coconut Cream. Seems sweet enough with the pineapple juice, though if I have a hankering for it to be more so, I blend in some drops of good flavorless stevia I have and sometimes use for coffee.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads