• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, the reddit dude responding to you under the name 'KLogDavid' is David Girard, the spirits buyer for K&L Wines.
Honestly right now i just need to figure out how i can find out when new bottles show up at places when I can order them (I'm in NY).

After agave mixtape 6 i *really* want a bottle of the mal bien barranca papalote (the 200ml disappeared way too quickly), but the places I can find it are all in CA and won't ship to NY. I'm looking at you, K&L.

That's cool though. :)

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean, either work... will be 15 years on reddit in a couple weeks. damn i'm old.
I’m on Reddit 8 years, but I was there earlier just no profile.

FYI, the reddit dude responding to you under the name 'KLogDavid' is David Girard, the spirits buyer for K&L Wines.
hehhe I’m a customer

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Honestly right now i just need to figure out how i can find out when new bottles show up at places when I can order them (I'm in NY).

After agave mixtape 6 i *really* want a bottle of the mal bien barranca papalote (the 200ml disappeared way too quickly), but the places I can find it are all in CA and won't ship to NY. I'm looking at you, K&L.

That's cool though. :)
Ah yeah, state specific shipping is weird.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.