• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, the reddit dude responding to you under the name 'KLogDavid' is David Girard, the spirits buyer for K&L Wines.
Honestly right now i just need to figure out how i can find out when new bottles show up at places when I can order them (I'm in NY).

After agave mixtape 6 i *really* want a bottle of the mal bien barranca papalote (the 200ml disappeared way too quickly), but the places I can find it are all in CA and won't ship to NY. I'm looking at you, K&L.

That's cool though. :)

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean, either work... will be 15 years on reddit in a couple weeks. damn i'm old.
I’m on Reddit 8 years, but I was there earlier just no profile.

FYI, the reddit dude responding to you under the name 'KLogDavid' is David Girard, the spirits buyer for K&L Wines.
hehhe I’m a customer

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Honestly right now i just need to figure out how i can find out when new bottles show up at places when I can order them (I'm in NY).

After agave mixtape 6 i *really* want a bottle of the mal bien barranca papalote (the 200ml disappeared way too quickly), but the places I can find it are all in CA and won't ship to NY. I'm looking at you, K&L.

That's cool though. :)
Ah yeah, state specific shipping is weird.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Since this forum has gone soft, can I post NA beers here? This one from Athletic is really good.

27F8D96F-B27C-4DBA-BCD8-B89F9FA9C555.jpeg

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So i cant even call my own people pole ack
I’m totally lost.

I have no idea what your post is on about. The beer I posted is one of my favorites that I brought back from Poland. My wife is from Poznan, and we go to visit her family there once a year, I also like Zywiec but prefer Zubr.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members