• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad you like the Melate stuff man!
So damn good man. I'm really glad you made the reference to introduce me to it!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like good mezcal is really where it's at. Small batches, awesome mezcaleros who know their trade. Really cool.

And above all else, delicious!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn I don’t have any of those ingredients, I will look into it

I usually make mezacal margarita, Manhattans, penicillin, diamond back, martini, some others, I have a long list but never anything that required any of those ingredients, gotta sample
Suze is a great thing to have around. Great to sip on ice. Also really good in a kingston soundsystem. Tempus fugit is something to know about too, they make some great stuff. It's funny - normally you see mixers like creme de menthe as just bad bar drinks to make bad shots, but theirs is really delicious. It's something to make great cocktails with. The rest of their lineup is really good too.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yesssss

Suze is a great thing to have around. Great to sip on ice. Also really good in a kingston soundsystem. Tempus fugit is something to know about too, they make some great stuff. It's funny - normally you see mixers like creme de menthe as just bad bar drinks to make bad shots, but theirs is really delicious. It's something to make great cocktails with. The rest of their lineup is really good too.
ugh bar shots 🤮 , i am glad to have never ordered whatever the fuck s slippery nipple is, have ordered kamikaze and molotov cocktail shots before

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suze is one of the rare ones that I've never developed an appreciation for. Something about the vegetal note just makes it so I can never get the balance right in drinks. They always just taste like grass.

I love bitter drinks, I generally like medicinal notes. Just not Suze for some reason. Never figured out why, but I've got a mostly full bottle on my bar staring at me.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WLW, Handy, and Yamazaki 18? Nice.

What's the white label Weller? Can't read the label.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh good, I can put another entry into my "bottles that are literally impossible to find but sound awesome" log.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1D6519DB-9086-44E8-AC2D-9E7EBCBBFF0B.jpeg

Hinky Dinks Fizzles. Modified one of them with Giffard lychee-Li, and think I like it even better than apricot liqueur. Both delicious though!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.