• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It used to be illegal around here to do to-go drinks, and to drink in parks.

Now you can get to-go drinks delivered to you in the park. Silver lining for the last year, that!
Disneyland started selling local craft beer, which is pretty cool.

Reactions: otc

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The one time I was ever caught, they asked us to take the beer out of the park. We did. And then we dumped our water bottles and filled them with Sierra Nevada.
Yeah, I'm white, so the one time I was caught on the lakefront (with a red solo cup, because obviously that's less conspicuous then a beer bottle/can), I was just told to dump it out.

Now I know to use the reusable Starbucks cups that look like this:
unnamed.jpg

Oh, and one time I tried to get on the train carrying a red solo cup with some bourbon county stout in it. A CTA employee tried to tell me I couldn't bring it, but BCS is rare and expensive so I just said "oh, it's coffee" and leaned the cup towards him. Luckily BCS is thick and dark and even smells a little like coffee because he let me board

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black & Tan
7A071BAC-A898-4197-8B6D-66B020642D02.jpeg

sftiger

Reaction score
Dee-yay on the end...
I pronounce it more like "jyay" at the end. Not sure if that is more or less accurate, but it sounds vaguely more French based on my extended but highly undistinguished career as a student of the French language.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Drinking a variant of a mezcal negroni - got the recipe from the Patterson House in Nashville. Substitutes half of the campari for Gifford's Passionfruit and adds a few drops of absinthe. Delicious.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.