• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks I can't start conversation here I refer you to the last three pages.
Alcohol relaxes people and releases inhibitions so they are more likely to be themselves and talk about more meaningful subjects. Alcohol affects speech center. The boundary between conscious mind and subconscious mind becomes feeble and thoughts can easily cross over revealing top secrets.

Preach on Ed!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alcohol relaxes people and releases inhibitions so they are more likely to be themselves and talk about more meaningful subjects. Alcohol affects speech center. The boundary between conscious mind and subconscious mind becomes feeble and thoughts can easily cross over revealing top secrets.

Preach on Ed!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also knew you would listen to Brad Paisley.

UGH ilke if you took all the WORST ELEMENTS OF A poaster, shoeved em in a bag, it'd come out as Fueco.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is absolutely delicious... Bottled 12/18.
27D75444-3D9F-4B3E-9523-DC7C77AA3CD0.jpeg

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey I recognized that Tiki Farm mug! Look at Munktiki Imports. I like their aesthetic the most. They are also big enough to be able to rotate many mugs in but you gotta act if you like em.

A mint julep. No reason. I like juleps. You get a very clean bourbon profile so you have individual qualities of your drink but it's palatable (not the right word but you know what I mean).

@Adsky Luck: pokmehlie?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Black Manhattan. Averna is not the most versatile amaro for cocktails, but it's my favorite sipper by quite a bit.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.