• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Michter’s Whiskey Sour and random gifted Dominican Cohiba, which was nice...
71F69FEA-EEC4-43F1-9DCE-35D892474C9A.jpeg

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glenfarclas 15, which I've never had before and which rivals my beloved Glendronach 15. May need to order a bunch of these.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glenfarclas 15, which I've never had before and which rivals my beloved Glendronach 15. May need to order a bunch of these.
Don't know if i've seen the 15. I've seen a 17.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, the Glenfarclas 17 is very good but I may prefer the Glendronach 15 to it. The Glenfarclas 15 seems to be unavailable in the U.S. -- I place occasional orders with the Whisky Exchange and that is how I got this bottle.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yep, the Glenfarclas 17 is very good but I may prefer the Glendronach 15 to it. The Glenfarclas 15 seems to be unavailable in the U.S. -- I place occasional orders with the Whisky Exchange and that is how I got this bottle.
K&L had Signatory First Fill Sherry Glenlivet and Macallan bottlings last year that were great.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Glendronach 15 has always been in my top 3. I lucked out the other week and found 2 bottles of it at a Total Wines and yeah, bought them both. It had disappeared off the shelves for at least a couple of years, so I was happy to see it again.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just bought my first bottle of Ramazzotti. Upon first taste, it seems like a milder version of Averna. I greatly prefer Averna as a neat tipple after a large meal, but I think Ramazzotti may be more versatile in cocktails, which is the primary purpose for non-base spirit modifiers in my small home bar. Any suggestions on mixed drinks using Ramazzotti would be much appreaciated.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is that “new” Pliny? Thinking of splitting a case of that package. Have you tried the other cans yet? Bombay London Dry, Cocchi and Cappelletti Negroni here:
1970227D-D7C3-4F3A-B457-8C479B08F8BC.jpeg

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And? How was it?
It’s good; I prefer it to the bourbon-only counterpart (Yoichi). Would I pay US prices for it? I don’t know. (Cost me ~$40 in Japan).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.