• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Bunnahabhain remains my favorite Islay.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Last drink is a manhattan, my drink of drinks.

Splash of Luxardo
Dash of Mas Moles bitters
2 oz Buffalo Trace
Antica Formula until I liked the colour

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got Islay for my birthday Talisker Dark Storm. I need to try this one as well, it has great reviews and I love Islay 👍
Not an Islay. Inorite?! Never tried the Dark Storm but Talisker 10-year was really the scotch that sucked me in to whiskey in general. The flavors blew my mind. That said.... Isle of Skye. Hmmmm, might have to crack that 18-year lying around.

mhip

Reaction score
Last drink is a manhattan, my drink of drinks.

Splash of Luxardo
Dash of Mas Moles bitters
2 oz Buffalo Trace
Antica Formula until I liked the colour
I have a Manhattan almost every night.
Sazerac Rye ( which is made at Buffalo Trace )
Antica Carpano
Bitters, I bounce back and forth between Angostura and Regan's Orange.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Getting the day (drinking) started at noon with Red Hare Grapefruit 50/50 Radler.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cracked this one open last night. It’s the European bottling at 40%. I’m pretty reluctant to pick things up at that strength these days and was a little skeptical. I’ve had this sitting for a couple years and figured why not. Not the most complex whisky but better than expected (quite good) with the Balvenie cereal profile layered over by the wine without overtaking the character. Doubt if I’d pay for this again but might go for the 47% version if I could ever find it. (Maybe. Well, maybe not at $300 or so.)
6E3AEF68-2270-4337-BF3C-A93CC947FC18.jpeg

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cracked this one open last night. It’s the European bottling at 40%. I’m pretty reluctant to pick things up at that strength these days and was a little skeptical. I’ve had this sitting for a couple years and figured why not. Not the most complex whisky but better than expected (quite good) with the Balvenie cereal profile layered over by the wine without overtaking the character. Doubt if I’d pay for this again but might go for the 47% version if I could ever find it. (Maybe. Well, maybe not at $300 or so.)View attachment 1393860
More port? #portfinishfightscorona

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a lll' festive right now....

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They apparently changed the bottle design of late. One of my favorite every day type sippers. Great value relative to cost.
36B74130-8B28-461F-96BD-FAD44C65BDED.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.