• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

mhip

Reaction score
Re-run for me.
Because I have a case, and it's been warm here in SoCal.

1589761330573.png

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All this beer! I like Sierra Nevada pale ale, Flemish oudes like Ichtegem's Grand Cru, and a good English Best Bitter like Wells' Bombardier. Two of these three are, like, impossible to find. OK, the Rochefort is good, too, but spendy!

Anyway, my dead soldier for the night. Does any more need to be said? A great all-rounder Cognac. I started out not loving it, but really grew to appreciate it over time.
DSC_5740 (2) - Copy.JPG

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cazadores Blanco, Grand Marnier, fresh juice from our orange tree, lime, Tajin' rim, and a Casamigos Reposado floater, which sunk after first sip...
2C7371AE-79DE-4671-835D-1463DFC0AFEC.jpeg

Last edited:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Affirmative. Usually bring back two of these and one of the 7yos... Stashed throughout a family of four’s luggage.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All this beer! I like Sierra Nevada pale ale, Flemish oudes like Ichtegem's Grand Cru, and a good English Best Bitter like Wells' Bombardier. Two of these three are, like, impossible to find. OK, the Rochefort is good, too, but spendy!

Anyway, my dead soldier for the night. Does any more need to be said? A great all-rounder Cognac. I started out not loving it, but really grew to appreciate it over time.
View attachment 1391345
I wasn’t crazy about their products for a while. I kept drinking them and really enjoy them throughly now.

@Piobaire - please get better ice. I can smell that fridge ice from here man!

what did you think of that long branch. I think they used a lot of maturation short cuts on it, but I likes it so much more than the balcones mesquite aged whiskey

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I love the Longbranch particularly at around $35. Very smooth.

Unapologetic about my ice. RO filtered, and constant turnover, so no scents. Also, my fucking fridge is clean! I've got the silicon things for square ice, long ice for a high Collin's glass, etc., but on a work night after dinner? Fridge ice and plunk my ass in front of the 85" (TWSS!)

ETA: oh wait, you don't know what a work night is anymore. :(

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You seem to have forgotten about those hidden revenue sources my friend!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I took this last night and i guess i never hit submit. Honestly think there's a thief in the neighborhood. Last Thursday bought a sixer and it was gone in the am almost all of these disappeared by when i woke up...

15900163755907082580101980827407.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.