• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are you drinking right now?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tasty.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your use of hyperbole has been useful in shedding light on the mediocrity that is Vida.
Your use of hyperbole has been useful in shedding light on the mediocrity that is Vida.
I mean, I would not drink it without compelling reason, so, by all means, take my words literally.
It’s fine if you enjoy it. As mentioned above, it’s a perfectly adequate (and relatively cheap) mixer. As someone who never imbibes mixed drinks, it should come as little shock that it isn’t for me.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1D6C731C-6739-47AA-A2E3-EF0514DCB8CC.jpeg
Lethbridge Ménage a Noir Pinot Noir 2018 from Geelong Victoria. Served with a goat cheese gnocchi in a reduced gorgonzola cream sauce.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
2018? Has that even blown off the sulfur yet?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2018? Has that even blown off the sulfur yet?
Let it breathe for two hours and its distinct Geelong character and body emerged. Good drink now or lay down for a few years.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Made a Mai Tai variant but swapped in white rum, including 1/2 oz high proof Neisson from Martinique, and Falernum for the Cointreau. Kinda magnificent.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.