What are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by VMan, Oct 25, 2006.

1. cocostella

cocostella Senior member

^^^^^^^
    Congrats Bhowie. Nice mention.

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I'm not a creative person. I'll never be as good as many people I know when it comes to creating new and exciting cocktails. My interests lie in where crafting very high quality products in high volume environments. Bringing nice things to as many people as possible is my interest right now. I think there is a huge gap between what consumers are wanting and demanding now and the ability to deliver these products in a timely fashion.

Consumers want creativity and personalization. They aren't willing to pay for what an actual experience like that will cost. That's ok, shifting consumer demands seems like a silly task. I am interested staffing and setting up bars that can maximize these things. I think this is where a lot more money can be made.

There is a real talent shortage out there.

3. turkoftheplains

turkoftheplains Senior member

4. Geoffrey Firmin

Geoffrey Firmin Senior member

Spring is in the air 1/2 Cucumber plus handful of fresh mint leaves muddled together then pour over
    2oz Hendricks
    1 1/2oz St Germain Elderflower Liquer
    1oz Simple Syrup
    Infuse for five minutes
    Strain over ice and add Fever Tree tonic and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.

5. Scelerat

Scelerat Senior member

This minute, hand ground (by me) medium roast Colombian coffee, made in a cafetiere.

6. stevensn92

stevensn92 New Member

Double Latte with no sugar, I don't particularly like coffee, but have no choice when after lunch my eyes are closing so badly that I'm ready to put some matches, lol