• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

what are these?

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hard to say, but it's selvage.

rnrswitch

Reaction score
How can you tell it's selvage... train tracks?

I was gonna say thai ripoffs, but the thai jeans fade way better.

nomovement

Reaction score
umm, does it matter? My first thought when I saw them was American Eagle. Selvege or not those jeans make that adult look like he's 14 no?

nomovement

Reaction score
ha! I remember reading a gq article complaining about how poorly some male stars dress. supposedly the stars say it is to mantain a level of anonymity so let's check the stats
stupid polo, check
slubby ill fitting pants, check
nike dunks, check
and, oh yeah, the best part, backwards baseball cap, check
anyone remember him in celebrity when he was wearing those flat front prada trousers and a matching black v-neck sweater that fit him perfectly? wtf? anyone know how much those selvedge american eagle outfitter straightlegs are going for? like $70 right?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomovement
ha! I remember reading a gq article complaining about how poorly some male stars dress. supposedly the stars say it is to mantain a level of anonymity so let's check the stats
stupid polo, check
nike dunks, check
anyone remember him in celebrity when he was wearing those flat front prada trousers and a matching black v-neck sweater that fit him perfectly? wtf? anyone know how much those selvedge american eagle outfitter straightlegs are going for? like $70 right?

Slow work day, huh?

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomovement
stupid polo, check
nike dunks, check

Banged Gisele Bundchen, check.
Makes $20 mil. per movie, check.

You think he gives a shit? No.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.