• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are the trusted major luxury online retailers for men?

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taobao.

Last edited:

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So far I have Park & Bond, Mr. Porter, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Yoox, I suppose. And not sure if you'd consider any of these others 'major', but: Drakes, Howard Yount, Panta, Kent Wang. All the various SF affiliates such as Epaulet.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would not hesitate to buy from Brooks Brothers, Mr. Porter or any SF retailers. And because of these wonderful merchants, I can shop at my leisure and don't have to fight the teens in the mall. And if I have a question, I know I can email them and receive a prompt response.

HEARTLESS-531

Reaction score
Although not a ' major' retailer, Shop The Finest has a terrific web site that I find easier to navigate than some of the 'major' big boys. And much better customer service as well. I would say more of a niche on-line boutique but excellent nontheless.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Last edited:

poincare0

Reaction score
I would not hesitate to buy from Brooks Brothers, Mr. Porter or any SF retailers. And because of these wonderful merchants, I can shop at my leisure and don't have to fight the teens in the mall. And if I have a question, I know I can email them and receive a prompt response.

great to know that money is of no issue to you.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luisa Via ROma is my go to site. I´ve copped most of my stuff there this year. I´ve shopped at Mr. Porter also, and it´s definately a great place. Plus it has the journal, they answer questions on twitter and facebook, they give great recommendations, etc.

poincare0

Reaction score
confused.gif

dont be confused
you can always go to Anthony in Trinity Street and get an equally bad deal in a Brick and Mortar shop

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ This weirdo just PM'd me accusing me of lying about living in Cambridge and asking me to prove where I live by telling him how many windows the Ede & Ravenscroft shop has.

Wtf :crazy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads