• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

What are the best Brooks Brothers sales?

JrayB

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Currently Brooks Brothers is having a friends and family sale where items are 35% off for brooks rewards members. I know Brooks Brothers has a lot of sales and the prices change all the time so it makes it hard knowing an item you bought could be half the price the next week. They just had a $49 mystery sale where I got some premium jeans but now with the friends and family sale the price is much higher. The problem with the mystery sale is there were very few items available. Does anyone who is experienced with Brooks Brothers have an idea of how their sale rotations work and which sales I should wait for to get the best prices and which sales to avoid and how often do they have the mystery sales? Thank you in advance.

Panama

Reaction score
Probably their next liquidation clearance sale...

paxonus

Reaction score
The sales have changed substantially since the new ownership has taken over. They are now on a constant sales schedule. The best strategy is to decide what particular products you like and wait for them to go on sale.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.