1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

What are some good brands for casual and/or athletic socks?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by freshpro, Jul 12, 2016.

1. freshpro

freshpro Member

I'm talking the type of socks you would wear with sneakers or tennis/running/training shoes. I couldn't find any recent threads on this topic so I'd appreciate your guys' recommendations.

2. skriefal

skriefal Senior member

Darn Tough
    Smartwool

Smartwool socks are all (I think) at least partially made from Merino wool. Darn Tough makes both wool and cotton/nylon socks. Both make socks in varying lengths and thicknesses. Expect to pay about $20 per pair.

3. freshpro

freshpro Member

Those both look really nice. I think I'll pick up some Smartwool ones since they come in gray. Thanks for the help.