• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wesco Boots!

TyrLI

Reaction score
They do come with a removable insole. Can't speak to comfort but I've stuck with stock insert. I'd personally wait to see how the boots fit and comfort out of the box before upgrading though.
Fair enough. I'm the type that gets excited and buys all the accessories in advance while he's waiting. I'll control the urge lol

smalarz88

Reaction score
Question about sizing. I wear a 10 in nicks 55 last. Do Waco fit about the same?

FutureComesToday

Reaction score
Just checked in on my order through ShipJohn today... order was placed 30March, estimated complete date Oct or Nov. Woof!

Love my Wesco's but that wait time is really something to consider when looking at new boots.

DooDahMan

Reaction score
Just checked in on my order through ShipJohn today... order was placed 30March, estimated complete date Oct or Nov. Woof!

Love my Wesco's but that wait time is really something to consider when looking at new boots.
Yea I really want a pair of Wesco Strikers but the lead times have kept me away.

NautOfEarth

Reaction score

Dang. Ordered mine from them in May so I won't be getting them til next year, I guess.

theofficialhung

Reaction score
Dang. Ordered mine from them in May so I won't be getting them til next year, I guess.

I ordered mine in May through Bakers too and expect them Oct to Nov at the latest. Dec is pushing it and Jan 2022 at 8 months is pretty ridiculous.

Reaction score
I ordered mine late December and the latest I heard they wouldn't be ready until August some time (originally I was told mid-May). I had to follow up to find out though. I'm sure they'll be awesome when they eventually get here, but 8 months is a crazy lead time.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine late December and the latest I heard they wouldn't be ready until August some time (originally I was told mid-May). I had to follow up to find out though. I'm sure they'll be awesome when they eventually get here, but 8 months is a crazy lead time.
I spoke with Wesco last week, 5k boots on order...

TyrLI

Reaction score
I'm very happy they had my size in stock for a pair of 7500s. Only had to wait a week. Awesome boots

Reaction score
That's pretty crazy. I wonder why the sudden uptick in orders, especially when it seems Whites and Nick's don't have the same influx? I'm in the process of deciding on options for a pair of Nick's, and I'm thinking if I order those today there is a good chance they'll arrive within a month or two of the Wescos.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty crazy. I wonder why the sudden uptick in orders, especially when it seems Whites and Nick's don't have the same influx? I'm in the process of deciding on options for a pair of Nick's, and I'm thinking if I order those today there is a good chance they'll arrive within a month or two of the Wescos.
I think it's more interest in workwear as well as issues with the labor force in that part of the country.

TyrLI

Reaction score
Isn't Oregon still in semi-covid lockdown still?

Reaction score
It's easy to overlook the impact that's having over there from where I am in Australia. We've been very lucky as a country, and where I live, we only had our first real lockdown a couple of weeks ago (and it only lasted 3 days).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads