1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Went to Barney's Coop today at SCP (more)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drizzt3117, Sep 15, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

They had a pretty cool assortment of stuff, I tried on the R&B Wax Workcoat, it's $450 there, not on sale like someone said before, and they had some black and navy blazers as well that were pretty cool. The workcoat is pretty slim fitting. I would say the large is around a 42R or so. They didn't have the XL unfortunately.

The coolest thing I saw there (and picked up) was a black corduroy blazer from APC. Its also quite slim and I needed a XL which I think translates to around a 43-44R. It was $385.

I also saw a Trovata corduroy blazer that was pretty cool, some Paul Smith jackets that were neat, and surprisingly the velvet blazer from Juicy Couture was cool although I'd never buy it. They also had Martin Margela and some Rogan jackets that were cool.

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

Haha I almost bought the apc cord blazer too, the L fit me perfect (I'll probably get next week). They had a real nice apc jacket with removable liner as well. I bought a gray tweed ted baker number at the store since they had a little client sale with liquor and treats after 7. The waxed coat was nice, I was surprised at its weight and thickness, definitely worth the money imho. They had a few raf simmons pieces too. The rag bone trousers were off the hinges, definitely have to get some since I'm a big pants guy.

On a side note, drizz you should pick up my ban. rep. camel velvet pinstripe blazer I put up brand new with tags. I bought it and it's too big since it's a 44R so it has never been worn.