• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome to the Alpaca Project: Styleforum + Epaulet (scarves, stoles. blankets and sweaters)

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to check in with a quick update. We received our first box of alpaca goods last week and dispatched it to our customers. That filled about 20% of the preorders.

The balance of goods just shipped from Perú on Friday. The exact delivery date isn’t confirmed but I think there’s a good chance it will have it here at the end of the week. If not it will be soon after that. We should have no problem getting everyone their merchandise by the promised date of Thanksgiving.

I’m going to have some open stock in our best-selling scarves and stoles, so if you missed the preorder, then they’ll still be an opportunity to get something. I’ll check back with links once it’s live. Thanks!

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quick update...

We're about 95% shipped on all of the preorders. Our incoming stock came in six boxes, and the last one was mis-routed by DHL. It's been doing a victory lap across the United States, but should be here on Friday, and we'll send out the last remaining pieces immediately after that lands.

I'm going to have a bit of open stock in sweaters, blankets, scarves, and stoles. We'll put those online for Black Friday, so I'll post them up when they're live.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gotta say, DHL keeps it real... they delivered the outstanding boxes today. I'm happy to say that we are now 100% shipped out on all Alpaca Project preorders!

I'll be building out the open stock online later tonight and I'll post it up. We have a nice assortment of scarves, stoles, and blankets available for immediate shipment. This stuff is absolutely amazing, and it's really remarkable how much warmer and softer these items are than comparable pieces in lambswool. I'm sold on alpaca for life.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Hey guys we just got all the stock scarves, stoles, and sweaters counted and shot, so here's your chance to buy some gifts for yourself, your friends, your family or Secret Santa at work.

Order Links Below
SCARVES AND STOLES
ALPACA HANDKNIT MARLED CREWNECK SWEATER PINE

ALPACA SCARVES NOW IN STOCK

ALPACA & SILK BOUCLE SCARF ALABASTER
ScarfBoucleAlabaster3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF IVORY UNDYED CHECK
ScarfIvoryPlaid3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF PERUVIAN ETHNIC PATTERN PURPLE
ScarfPurpleEthnic3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF SOLID NAVY
ScarfNavy3_471e5e37-7e2e-4acf-8c50-52feb9f24bb4_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF CRIMSON PLAID
ScarfRedPlaid1_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF OVERCAST PLAID
ScarfGreyPlaid3_1600x.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Day for Alpaca Round Two

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note, I'm going to close our last-minute Christmas preorder around tomorrow afternoon. I have to send Peru the final placement so that we can get delivery in time.

If you order with a domestic address, we'll have these in your hand before Christmas eve. We should be able to do that for international orders as well, although we'll need to use either UPS or DHL for those shipments. You can message me for more info or quotes on that.

Let me quickly run down the products that we're offering...

Baby Alpaca V-Neck Sweaters: $195

These are pure 100% alpaca sweaters. Warmer than wool, and significantly softer without any scratch. They're a really great value for the quality offered. The fit is flattering -- it's fitted around the top chest and the sleeves, but comfortable and slightly relaxed at the waist. We're offering muted navy and camel for colors...

Navy V-Neck Text.jpg

V-Neck Baby Alpaca Sweater Navy: $195

Camel V-neck text.jpg

V-Neck Baby Alpaca Sweater Camel: $195

Alpaca Turtleneck Sweaters: $195

These turtlenecks are a lighter weight mix of 95% alpaca and 5% cotton. Fit and overall shape is like the V-necks above. The yarn on this is really comfortable and breathable... so they make for an excellent layering piece. I personally grabbed the Java sample right after this photoshoot, and I've been wearing it pretty much every other day.

Turtleneck Lead.jpg

Alpaca & Cotton V-Neck Sweaters: $195

The Ultimate Alpaca Blanket: $350

I can't say enough good things about this. A few years back we carried pure cashmere blankets from Johnstons, and I thought that they were wonderful.

This is better. Really. In every single way.

This heavyweight (3lb!!) blanket measures 6.5' x 5'. It's composed of 2 pieces of pure 100% baby alpaca that are handsewn at the edge with a thick whipstitch. Both sides are undyed, and come from the natural hair color of the animals. It's a wonderful home decor piece, and a freaking baller gift for the loved one or acquaintance who has everything.

Baller Leader.jpg

Ultimate Luxury Alpaca Blanket: $350

Alpaca Ponchos: $300 to $350

These Alpaca & Suri Alpaca ponchos are really elegant, and make for a wonderful gift. It's a unisex style, and it's a perfect indoor or outdoor piece. We have two colors of reversible alpaca, and two colors of this really light and silken Suri alpaca.

Cape Leader.jpg
Cape Leader.jpg

Alpaca Ponchos: $300 to $350

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads