1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Situation.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by West24, Feb 10, 2010.

1. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

ur in toronto right? if theres ever a meetup you can see this fabulousness for yourself.

downnnnnn bro. [​IMG]

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

she just said she thouht she had a new gay best friend. but i think shes makin that up because i called her out on the situation. this is sounding like a conne situation.[​IMG]

sorry to hear that. is she willing to make out with an ex-gay best friend though?

3. DNW

DNW Senior member

sorry to hear that. is she willing to make out with an ex-gay best friend though?

She was probably looking for someone to satisfy her bf's needs.

4. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

she just said she thouht she had a new gay best friend. but i think shes makin that up because i called her out on the situation. this is sounding like a conne situation.[​IMG]

She's an idiot and is convinced you are one too.

5. Yngling

Yngling Active Member

Well... you have to ask what you want out of it. I am saying this while being a bit biased, I am currently having an affair with a married woman (that used to be my girlfriend many years back). Thing is, I'm kinda falling for her, while I suspect she's just looking for good sex, and a stable relationship on the side of that (our relationship was never stable, but the sex has always been terrific).

Now, what do you have to gain? Sex? I assume you could get just as good sex elsewhere, but I dunno. A trophy, as in being able to get away with it, feeling like you won over the other guy somehow? Anyway, the question really is whether your life gets better by doing this. My advice... go elsewhere unless you really, really want it, and even then, get out as soon as you can.

Ex animo,
    - Alexander.

6. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

[​IMG] Keep up the drunk poasts!

7. ComboOrgan

ComboOrgan Senior member

Just tell her that you have enough friends but if she wants to hook up sometime if she becomes single to keep your number. Then forget about her. You might get a nice booty call in a couple of months.

Wait...is this in DT?

Seconded. That's what I'd do in this situation

8. oman

oman Senior member

so when's the toronto meetup, im so down

9. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

she just said she thouht she had a new gay best friend.
    You told her you had a cat?

10. sq4you

sq4you Senior member

11. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Sounds like a fun time: she either not sure about her relationship and wants to see her other options and/or wants to keep her man and play with you on the side. Hope it's the second as it will be more fun. Don't be a coward. Take her out one night with your friends (not hers) and see what happens.

Edit: Just read post #16. Hahahaha

12. West24

West24 Senior member

gets weirdererer! a random girl i went to college with messages me on facebook that some random girl on her list messaged her saying that her friend wants to know more about a guy she saw we are mutual friends. this guy is me. so i click on this girls name and her mutual friend is this girl! wtf! bitch be crazy!

13. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    This cannot end well.
    You don't have a pet bunny, do you?

14. West24

West24 Senior member

This cannot end well.
    You don't have a pet bunny, do you?

no, no i dont. is it from a movie? it ends up with ripped off legs etc? or something?

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Picture a stove, a boiling pot and the bunny. It doesn't end in a warm, happy fashion. Fatal Attraction

16. West24

West24 Senior member

hold me! hold me close!!111![​IMG]

17. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

Picture a stove, a boiling pot and the bunny.
    It doesn't end in a warm, happy fashion.

Fatal Attraction

mmmmm I love rabbit [​IMG]

18. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

If your texts to her are anything like your posts here she probably doesn't understand what you are writing.

19. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior member

Do these types of situations ever turn out well?
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

20. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

who gives a fuck dawg. talk this girl up and fuck her brains out. What's the bf going to do? you're matti, bitches!!!

OR

Do what you always do.
    1) Get hot girl to dance/make out in club.
    2) Get hot girl to give out number
    3) Post online about how hot girl totally wants you
    4) Never move forward with hot girl
    5) Move on to next imaginary hot girl in club.

Do this^^^^^^!