1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Weird crotch smelling odor

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Aiwass, Sep 14, 2007.

1. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.

I look in here when I need a good laugh.

2. a-rock

a-rock Senior member

I believe what you are referring to is the duckbutter. Depending on diet, exercise, temperature, etc, I'd say vinegar isn't that bad of a thing for it to smell like. Maybe ladle some into a perfume jar and sell it.

i'm almost embarrassed to admit i had to look that up on urban dictionary. now i know what it's called!

3. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.

+1

And why I always regret it when I do. I can't believe I even clicked on this thread.

4. Chauncey Gardner

Chauncey Gardner Well-Known Member

But you have to admit, you originate some of the best threads here. In fact, I was just checking to see if you had anything new in the forum.

5. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

The crotch and armpit have the same type of sweat which is milky and smells worse then the clear odorless sweat on the rest of your body (learned that from NY Times a few weeks ago).

You could try deoderant in the affected area.... but thicker tight-fitting underwear is a better option. No boxers or saggy stretched-out boxer briefs (granny panties).

6. Aiwass

Aiwass Senior member

I thought duck butter only happened in chick's privates?

Anyway, OP, after showering (try using shampoo in that area) make sure you dry that area well and then just put some powder. Not too much, as it will show through your pants.

edit: oh yeah and along the lines of the duck butter, make sure you clean your bunghole well, especially if you sweat alot.

sounds like you know what im talking about, do you have the same problem?

7. Aiwass

Aiwass Senior member

Let me ask the SF-specific questions first: Are you wearing tight jeans in a hot/humid climate? Have you not washed your jeans in 6 months?

no i don't wear tight jeans

The crotch and armpit have the same type of sweat which is milky and smells worse then the clear odorless sweat on the rest of your body (learned that from NY Times a few weeks ago).

You could try deoderant in the affected area.... but thicker tight-fitting underwear is a better option. No boxers or saggy stretched-out boxer briefs (granny panties).

thanks greg, thats a good idea, dedorant, i never even thought about it, because powder dosent do the job

8. Handlethevibe

Handlethevibe Senior member

I think having the smell also depends on whether you're circumsized or not. k I'm never entering this thread again.

9. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

Duck butter is one of the key ingredients of santorum. K I'm not entering this thread again either. And I'm not using "K" instead of "okay" because I'm not 13 years old, mmm k? [​IMG]

10. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

I believe it's called Fromunda cheese. Try bathing. And Gold Bond. Baby powder is for babies.
    A strong application of fromunda cheese (or duck butter) may be just what the doctor ordered for the fellow in the other thread with the flawless face looking to get rid of any trace of stubble.

11. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

sounds like you know what im talking about, do you have the same problem?

No.

Duck butter is one of the key ingredients of santorum. K I'm not entering this thread again either.

Are you a santorum afficando?

12. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Santorum is a new word for me, but I don't see how DuckButter can constitute a key ingredient unless you're trying to get the Dog in the Bathtub. Perhaps the best medicine is a misguided Rusty Trombone.

13. amerikajinda

14. amerikajinda

Santorum is a new word for me, but I don't see how DuckButter can constitute a key ingredient unless you're trying to get the Dog in the Bathtub.

Perhaps the best medicine is a misguided Rusty Trombone.

That's just dirty, Sanchez! [​IMG]

15. xchen

xchen Senior member

I bet you $50.00 Conne's sack smells like roses.

16. redtree00

redtree00 Senior member

This is why I refuse to buy used trousers. I don't understand how you thrifters do it.[​IMG]

17. xchen

xchen Senior member

This is why I refuse to buy used trousers. I don't understand how you thrifters do it.[​IMG]

Wow, thanks redtree. Now every time I am considering buying used pants I am going to think of someone's duck butter and put them back. You may have either saved me from countless money spent, or doomed me to passing up good deals. [​IMG]

Actually, I often buy used shirts but rarely do I buy used pants.

18. tiecollector

Wow, thanks redtree. Now every time I am considering buying used pants I am going to think of someone's duck butter and put them back. You may have either saved me from countless money spent, or doomed me to passing up good deals. [​IMG]

Actually, I often buy used shirts but rarely do I buy used pants.

Don't forget that even new pants have probably already been tried on several times before you.... [​IMG]

19. DNW

DNW Senior member

Don't forget that even new pants have probably already been tried on several times before you.... [​IMG]

But you can't have DuckButter at the store. It takes some private moments to have that kind of buildup. [​IMG]

20. tiecollector

But you can't have DuckButter at the store. It takes some private moments to have that kind of buildup. [​IMG]
    You'd be amazed at how many people pre-emptively churn a fresh batch before hitting the mall even if it is all subconscious.