"Weird Al" - He's Back!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Stazy, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Weird Al has released a new cd. The songs titled "Canadian Idiot" (parody of "American Idiot") and "White and Nerdy" (parody of "Ridin' Dirty") are gold! [​IMG]

Here is the music video for "White and Nerdy":

2. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

3. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read here. Canadians don't bring guns to malls, that was an isolated event. It is hardly a reality.

And if you read the lyrics, weird al is saying Canadians are strange because they don't carry guns, even when they go to the mall.

4. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I've read here. Canadians don't bring guns to malls, that was an isolated event. It is hardly a reality.

And if you read the lyrics, weird al is saying Canadians are strange because they don't carry guns, even when they go to the mall.

You obviously haven't been here long.

It's a joke involving a national sterotype. Happens all the time. I think most people know that many americans aren't loud and fat, many french aren't stuck-up pansies, and many canadians aren't hoser rednecks. Still doesn't keep us from making jokes about it.

5. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

NM, misread.