1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Weight and clothing

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by rossyl, Jul 30, 2014.

1. rossyl

rossyl Senior Member

Hi All,

I was just thinking about the link between dressing well and watching ones weight. A search of the word "weight" on the forum does not bring up many Threads on this topic. This surprised me as I would have thought that for people who place an importance on "looking good" that watching ones weight would be part of it. Or, am i mistaken. I am certainly not saying that in order to dress well one needs an adonis figure.

Have I opened a can of worms?

Just keen to hear thoughts(...and maybe get a bit of inspiration to lose some weight!)

R

2. beartanqis

beartanqis New Member

find it very difficult to put together a good look when I am carrying extra weight and less motivated to as well.[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014