1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Weight and clothing

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by rossyl, Jul 30, 2014.

1. rossyl

rossyl Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I was just thinking about the link between dressing well and watching ones weight. A search of the word "weight" on the forum does not bring up many Threads on this topic. This surprised me as I would have thought that for people who place an importance on "looking good" that watching ones weight would be part of it. Or, am i mistaken. I am certainly not saying that in order to dress well one needs an adonis figure.

Have I opened a can of worms?

Just keen to hear thoughts(...and maybe get a bit of inspiration to lose some weight!)

R

2. beartanqis

beartanqis New Member

find it very difficult to put together a good look when I am carrying extra weight and less motivated to as well.[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014