1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Weekend Attire...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Myko, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Myko

Myko Member

I'm good (and comfortable) at selecting my work clothes for the week - I do however don't have the same level of confidence in picking my weekend, casual clothes. I feel secure in a colared dress shirt and dress pants.

I don't have the pysique to pull off the jeans/t shirt look and thus, feel like I always need an extra layer (vest, cardigan etc.)

Anyways, I guess what I'm asking is how do you dress for the weekends...?

2. intent

intent Senior member

Jeans, rugby/polo shirt, or switch with tucked in OCBD and add cardigan/sweater if cold. That way I can toss the football I carry around in my trunk if friends are interested.

3. MarquisMagic

MarquisMagic Senior member

Comfort is more than fit; wear what feels right -- physically and mentally.

4. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Sounds like patterned sportshirts would help. Often, people who seek services are more interested in off-work style than dressing for work, because the former is harder to do well.