1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Gift Etiquette

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by patrickBOOTH, May 16, 2015.

1. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

I'm in the wedding industry. I'd give $300-600 for a couple based on venue. $1,000 if you hate money and want to leave an impression on them.

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

:rolleyes:

3. accordion

accordion Senior member

Do you guys think gifting the bride a simple accessory like a clutch or wallet is appropriate? I don't really know her but am high school friends with the groom. I don't know anything about household items, electronics, etc, nor women's bags for that matter but at least they're fashion related. They're somewhat into designer stuff.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  4. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

That's weird. Buy them a very nice frame they can put a nice photo in. Go to ralph lauren or something and you can find something for $75. Why would you buy someone elses wife a personal gift?