1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wedding attire- this time for the groom/groomsmen!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bigbadbuff, May 8, 2005.

1. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member

I am getting married in October, and I'm trying to decide on attire for me and my gents. We'll be wearing a peak lapel 1 (or possibly 2) button jacket/trousers. I want mine to be different and more classic so I know I want bowtie, but everything else I am unsure of. Should I do black vest or black cumberbund? For my groomsmen I want them to have maroon ties and vests (or possibly bowties) to match the bridesmaid dresses, similar in idea to what you see here: Here Anyone have opinions on how that would look ensembled? The groom with a simple black/white tux, and the groomsmen with the dash of color? If it helps the wedding will be (fingers crossed) outdoors the mountains.

2. alchimiste

alchimiste Senior Member

3. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Distinguished Member