1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Accessories

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by David Ariel, Sep 11, 2012.

1. David Ariel

David Ariel Member

Well Gents,

I put up the good fight...

I tried to "convince" her with the wedding ties suggested here; a solid silver and a small houndstooth, and finally to oblige her, I tried the white one. Reception was quite good to the first two ties, better than expected, but her face completely lit up when I turned around wearing the white one. At that point, I knew the gravity of giving in to her surely innocuous request. Any reasoning about traditional dress was ignored and at points created frustration. So I am opting for the happy wife equals a happy life.

Here are two pictures: The first a white tie, the second the silver, which was an exact match to the previously suggested Drake's Solid Silver Reppe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How's that saying go again about permission and forgiveness... [​IMG]

2. David Ariel

David Ariel Member

Edited: duplicate post.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  3. David Ariel

David Ariel Member

Given that I am now wearing a white tie, what color square, pattern, cloth should I go for?

4. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well, at least you're going in with eyes wide open :)

I'd use just a white linen square.