Website Introduction: Mens Fashion Tips

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by leroy, Dec 7, 2004.

1. leroy

leroy Active Member

Hi, My name is Leroy. I just want to introduce my recent website, Mens Fashion Tips. The objective of starting this website is to provide useful information and tips on men's fashion styles and buying the right men's fashion apparel and accessories for business and casual weekends. My website is in the process of further construction at this point. The current available information is on men's suits, dress shirts, dress pants, dress shoes, and ties. There will be more pages coming up as I will be adding at least 2 new pages every week. Any comments or feedback from fellow forumers is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Leroy Mens Fashion Tips [email protected]

2. joseanes

joseanes Senior member

Thanks for the site.
    A lot of information.
    I hope you can keep the site there for a long time. Using advertising links to keep it free is a great idea. This was done with good taste (ussually simple layouts work best, and you did a simple layout).
    Looking forward to reading more information from it when it gets updated. Some suggestions: tie knots, how to combine clothes.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Welcome, Leroy.

We generally frown on first time posters who join just to sell or refer us to something.

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and look forward to many more contributions from you in other areas.