Wearing boys' polo shirts.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

So I've been wearing these polo shirts that were made for boys, and I'm just hoping that I have not stepped outside the bounds of my manhood in doing so. I am afraid that through wearing these pieces of fabric stitched together while the maker was thinking about children I am complicit in some terrible affront against the traditional male role in society.

Please help. I am a small boy on top and a transvestite on the bottom. The shoes are for a man, though. I swear it!

2. Roy Biggins

Roy Biggins Senior member

3. rico suave

rico suave Member

At least you arnt wearing women's jeans.

4. Nil

Nil Senior member

I think the "transvestite on the bottom" part means that he is wearing women's jeans.

I'm not exactly sure what you need help with though. If you're that small, I suppose you have to do what you have to do.

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

At least you arnt wearing women's jeans.

ha, i agree with your statement rico

but seriously, what fucking "boy" wears a 18 neck for polo shirts? they're cut GIGANTIC!

6. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

So I've been wearing these polo shirts that were made for boys, and I'm just hoping that I have not stepped outside the bounds of my manhood in doing so. I am afraid that through wearing these pieces of fabric stitched together while the maker was thinking about children I am complicit in some terrible affront against the traditional male role in society.

Please help. I am a small boy on top and a transvestite on the bottom. The shoes are for a man, though. I swear it!

genius... thank you... this is the best fuck you to the people who are anti-girl jeans just because they are girl jeans.... SUPERTRASH!!!

7. mainy

mainy Senior member

I don't know if this thread is a joke, or what, but all my Ralph Lauren stuff I bought out of the boys section. Everything else is just cut, far, far too big, especially the classic polos.

8. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

I don't know if this thread is a joke, or what, but all my Ralph Lauren stuff I bought out of the boys section. Everything else is just cut, far, far too big, especially the classic polos.

Sounds good, freak. Do some push-ups. Don't you know that a boy is different from a man? What is your problem -- child molester anyone? I mean, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be wearing your son's clothes? Some people. Why don't you just buy Costume National like a normal non-pederast? Creep.

9. mainy

mainy Senior member

Sounds good, freak. Do some push-ups. Don't you know that a boy is different from a man? What is your problem -- child molester anyone? I mean, wouldn't you be embarrassed to be wearing your son's clothes? Some people. Why don't you just buy Costume National like a normal non-pederast? Creep.
    You're right, I'm going to go order some Dior Homme to make up for my size deficency [​IMG]

10. Augusto86

Augusto86 Sean Penn's Mexican love child

I think this is a legitimate concern - American clothes are ballooning in both absolute size and relative cut. I wear a small everywhere, and sometimes even that's too small - and theoretically I fall in the middle of the spectrum at 5'9", although my 140lbs is a lil on the light side. I have been tempted into the 'youth' sections more than once - then again, I'm only 20 - but I can understand where it comes from.

11. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

I used to wear size YL early on in college because even small polos would hang off me. But then I grew balls, visited a gym, and bulked up to a Men's Small. So there.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I'll go back to pulling trucks out of the mud with my bare hands.

12. metkirk

metkirk Senior member

I've started buying RL polos in boy size small recently and they fit me very well. I don't think you have to care about wearing boy polos or men polos, what you should care though is how it fits; if it doesn't fit then it'll look bad no matter boy or men size. [​IMG]

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

I never realized so many people could be so small... odd.