1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wearing Blazers at School?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Italia, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Italia

Italia New Member

In a High School setting, is it too much to wear a blazer?
    I have a TAN Banana Republic blazer, planning on wearing it with dark blue jeans with white shoes.
    I have this cool tan skull shirt that I want to wear under it.
    If blazers are ok to wear at High Schools, then is the outfit I just vaguely described match? If not, please list things that can, thank you.
    P.S. I just found out like 2 minutes ago that it's a blazer SUIT!!! I'm pretty sure that's not going to work :/
    (Has 3 buttons)
    Also my bro, which gave me the blazer told me it is a blazer SUIT and that I shouldn't wear it to school. Because its a Business suit. But to me it looks nice, a bit formal but nice with my dark blue jeans.
    I could be wrong, please give advice, so I dont look like a fool!
    So my question is, is it bad if I wore this( Keep in mind, It's a blazer SUIT)

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

do you have a pant suit to go with it?

3. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

they see me trollin
    they hatin

4. JustinW

JustinW Senior member

Urrgghhh ... I would've given anything to NOT have to wear my school blazer for a singer day of my 12 years of primary and secondary school! When I fnally got to uni it was all ripped jeans, grubby t's and boots. Anyway, take a pic if you want real, constructive feedback here.
    do you have a pant suit to go with it?
    Office Pants + Suit Blazer = Pant Suit!

5. bwsbbc

bwsbbc Senior member

Truly, School is not a setting to do so. After wearing my black AE Park Avenues with a pair of denim and button-down, I fielded much ridicule from my classmates even without the blazer.

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

7. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

blazer suits are the best suits

8. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

what the hell is a blazer suit...

do you wear it as a jacket and pants at the same time or something

9. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

(has 3 buttons) [​IMG] I have a migrane from the amount of [​IMG]ing I do on SF daily.

10. cucurrucucu

cucurrucucu Active Member

Blazers were bart of the uniform in my high school. [​IMG]

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

In a High School setting, is it too much to wear a blazer? I have a TAN Banana Republic blazer, planning on wearing it with dark blue jeans with white shoes. I have this cool tan skull shirt that I want to wear under it. If blazers are ok to wear at High Schools, then is the outfit I just vaguely described match? If not, please list things that can, thank you. P.S. I just found out like 2 minutes ago that it's a blazer SUIT!!! I'm pretty sure that's not going to work :/ (Has 3 buttons) Also my bro, which gave me the blazer told me it is a blazer SUIT and that I shouldn't wear it to school. Because its a Business suit. But to me it looks nice, a bit formal but nice with my dark blue jeans. I could be wrong, please give advice, so I dont look like a fool! So my question is, is it bad if I wore this( Keep in mind, It's a blazer SUIT)
    I have a guide to making this outfit work 1. Visit your closest "as seen on tv store" 2. Purchase a bedazzler 3. Go to work bedazzling skulls on the blazer SUIT and the jeans (the more the merrier) 4. Assemble the outfit 5. Be mad steezy

12. JogeriSergeij

JogeriSergeij New Member

Hey man. I am also gonna try that shit out. It makes you look more manly and self confident (women love that). Check out Californication tv series to get a feel for a blazer :)

13. I couldn't drink legally when this thread was made.

14. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Italia has already graduated by now.

I wonder if he ever made his blazer dreams come true

1 person likes this.