• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wear Label NYC

Paul5588

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this company? They sent an email to my work address. Their website is interesting, but doesn't have that much info. I'd be interested in opinions. Their price point seems reasonable according to the website also, but I would guess the price listed is for the lowest end stuff, and goes up from there. http://www.wearlabel.com/

styleandi

Reaction score
I got an email from them about 2 months ago. I gave them a shot as I'm not too loyal to any one custom shop. I the process was similar to what I've done in the past. I have bought suits from about 3 other custom clothiers.

I will tell you this the finished product was the best I've worn yet. They delivered on what they said they would. they are 3 hungry young professionals and it was a nice change to see this kind of passion again. All in all I'm happy with them and ordered three suits and 12 shirts to date. Hope this helps

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I got an email from them about 2 months ago. I gave them a shot as I'm not too loyal to any one custom shop. I the process was similar to what I've done in the past. I have bought suits from about 3 other custom clothiers.

I will tell you this the finished product was the best I've worn yet. They delivered on what they said they would. they are 3 hungry young professionals and it was a nice change to see this kind of passion again. All in all I'm happy with them and ordered three suits and 12 shirts to date. Hope this helps

Why ever do newcomers expect us to believe postings offering fulsome praise of an unknown tailor in a first post?

Few are so stupid as to fall for it.

:spam:

styleandi

Reaction score
I did a search on the same company to see if there was any other posts. Saw this and saw the forum so I signed up today. Thanks for your attention.

Marjorie M

Reaction score
This company stole the name of Label founded by Laura Whitcomb in 1993 which was voted one of the most popular stores in New York for over a decade. The store is closed and these profiteers are exploiting the name as Label's reputation for menswear was unprecedented. Its sad that a bunch of Wall Street scavengers couldn't be original but thats the spirit of the kind of customers these guys are trying to aquire.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads