1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Weapon ID?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LabelKing, Sep 24, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

Edit:Never mind.

2. Nick M

Nick M Distinguished Member

Desert Eagle.

Edit: FIFTY CAL.

3. LabelKing

No, it was a '30s Italian OTF knife in a tubular case.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Did you buy it? I love Italian switches. Found a really crapped out one at an antique store the other day and almost got it just for the sheer amound of wear it had... you had to wonder who owned it.

5. LabelKing

Unfortunately, I'm still searching for one, preferably in a compact size.

I think these types of automatic daggers were mostly German and Italian.

6. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'm sure they are totally illegal in California. Pretty much everything is. You can get a brand new one of pretty cheap manufacture but good utility for about $20 in Seattle - the OTF "Nato military knife". I have one somewhere in OD green, and it's fun to play with, but not a work of art like an old stiletto. Unfortunately, you never see good ones for sale really, because only law enforcement are supposed to carry them. I think people with one hand may be able to get a permit, though.

I'd love to carry one around, but I got in enough trouble when a cop took exception to my Ken Onion Kershaw assisted knife. I carry a regular Benchmade now.

Anyway, this site has a lot of nice examples: http://nicnac.net/en-us/dept_48.html

7. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

damn, missed it. I'm sure LK's picture was for educational purposes only. [​IMG] you know what, though. i have heard that nowadays the weapon of choice here in "Cali" for hand-to-hand gang melee is the machete. "that's not a knife." <shhhing> "now that's a knife."